Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ready for a Quick Roadtrip


My husband and I are heading to Kansas City for a quick road trip to see the Chiefs v. Ravens play off game! Not a huge football fan but going with a group of friends for a quick weekend getaway is always a fun thing....and I will most definitely try to work in some Red Velvet Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory while we're there! We have an 80% chance of snow today and tomorrow and a 100% chance of snow on Monday here. I don't know about you, but I am planning on some sledding happening soon! I just hope my parents pack a toothbrush and extra clothes in case they get stuck here with the kids and we get stuck in K.C.!

How I do love the snow! It's the ice and wind chill I could definitely do without! Guess you can't get everything your way.


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment