Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2 Snow Days in a Row!


Well snow was in the forecast, and snow it did! I believe we had about 9 or 10 inches, so not too bad, but baby its cold outside! I have been at home with the kids for the last 2 snow days from school. We are all in need of some fresh air.

Tomorrow I'm back to school and first day back of the Spring semester teaching. I have 5 courses to teach and all the other fun stuff that comes along with academia. I love the flexibility it affords, but with that comes long hours of preparation, presenting and grading. Can't have your cake and eat it too I guess.

What's going on in your neck of the woods?

2 comments:

  1. i love snow days- we had a great one last year but doubt will get that again for many, many years.
    i can't tell? what word did you write in the snow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. TWO snow days in a row??? That's unheard of around our neck of the woods. Good luck to you as you go back to a new semester. Five courses is a FULL course load. I hope there are some repeats in there. Happy winter wonderland and happy back to school! :)

    ReplyDelete