Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome 2011!

After quite a long hiatus, I am back. I wanted to start off the new year with a renewed commitment to blog. I've been quite busy with my family, work, and trying to eek out time to create, that I have prioritized right over blogging. Funny thing is, so many times I would sit and read my dear friends blogs and smile as I felt connected across the miles. I read a little and then moved on to put out a fire I'm sure. Point is, I could have posted something on my own blog!! So here I am.

The last post was just before I embarked on the Brave Girls camp journey in July. Wow, what a wonderful experience! Highly recommended. In fact, Idaho in general is beautiful. It was my first visit there and it felt very much like the Midwest pace of life I'm used to with lavish countryside, mountains, white water rafting, etc. that Nebraska just doesn't have. I asked my husband if there were any district offices for his job in Idaho and how he would feel about a move. While it sounded fun and adventurous, home will be Nebraska for now.

More on Brave Girls Camp coming later. Warm New Years wishes to each of you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi There! Nice to see you plugged in again! Hope all is well. Are you coming back for An Artful Journey in Feb? What are you creating?

    ReplyDelete