Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day Gift

Mother's Day Gift...One that will keep on giving!



I am getting all geared up to begin the much anticipated e-course offered by Kelly Rae. I received this as a gift from my family for Mother's Day. I can't wait to get started! I am looking forward to learning from Kelly Rae's stories and wisdom from lived experiences in her creative business journey.



The e-course "Flying Lessons: Tips and Tricks to Help Your Creative Business Soar" (great title :)) lasts 5 weeks and I'm hoping that I get in to the routine to not only go through the course on a weekly basis, but carve out more time for getting my hands messy and creating!


The course starts on May 30th and there is still time to enroll! I'm sure it will be an amazing experience. To find out more about the e-course visit Kelly's blog at: htt://kellyraeroberts.blogspot.com



3 comments:

  1. Just saying "Hello" from Kelly Rae's class! Looking forward to flying with you. :)

    ♥Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am excited to be joining in too! woohoo, we will all be reunited and meet some lovely new souls out there too. Happy weekend to you my lovely. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, this is such a beautiful mother's day gift! I am so thrilled to be in the same flying lessons with you! Have a lovely merry happy new week ahead and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://www.jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete